YK-11 by MedFit RX
Amazingly Dosed YK-11
1 Bottle Contains 30 Tablets. 1 Tablet Contains:
- YK-11 20mg
- Recommended for healthy adults at least 21 years of age
- Do not drink alcohol, and drink plenty of water daily
- Joint support products are recommended if any joint discomfort occurs (typically caused by increasing weight and personal records (PRs))
- For those with higher than average blood pressure, monitor blood pressure
- Strictly follow recommended doses and cycle length
- Nutrition and training are very important
- Liver support is recommended (e.g., Centurion Labz ENGAGE)
- Anti-Estrogen support is optional, but recommended for those prone to estrogen elevation issues (e.g., Centurion Labz E-LIMINATE)
- PCT (e.g., Centurion Labz RETREAT) is recommended to restore natural testosterone levels and prevent estrogen side effects
- A natural test booster alongside PCT (e.g., Platinum Nutra TEST-XT) will additionally help with rebounding natural test levels post-cycle
- Continue a good training routine and diet afterwards to keep your results and continue making personal progress
About MedFit RX
Medfit Rx provides a full range of pharmaceutical grade hormone based supplements. Medfit Rx is developed by Dr. Brian Parks and only uses the purest pharma grade raw materials, so you know you are getting the best and purest prohormones in the industry. Sublingual delivery has been shown to be 40% more bioavailable than other pathways.
MedFit RX is also insured to make and sell their products. Plus, a recent independent study found them to be the only one of 44 manufacturers to have their SARMs and prohormones meet label claims and be within the 10% allowable variance. The study showed about half -- 23 products -- contained SARMs. An additional 17 products (39%) contained one or another unapproved drug, such as growth hormones or steroids, that have been banned by the anti-doping agency.
Meanwhile, only 18 of the 44 had an active compound that matched what was listed on the label, and a quarter of the products had detectable amounts of the listed compound at a different amount than stated on the label. In eight products, label ingredients remained undetectable.
Sourced from CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/health/sarms-unapproved-drugs-study/index.html
MedFit RX Pharmaceuticals does not represent its products as Nutritional Supplements and you as our customer acknowledge this when purchasing these products. You also acknowledge that when purchasing MedFit products that you are at least 18 years of age. The manufacturer does not make any claims as to results.
THESE PRODUCTS ARE CONSIDERED A SPORTS SUPPLEMENT. WITH ANY PRODUCT, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE STARTING ANY EXERCISE OR SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEM FROM MEDFIT YOU ARE TESTIFYING THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
Information provided on this site is solely for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing of any medications or supplements. Only your healthcare provider should diagnose your healthcare problems and prescribe treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your healthcare provider before starting any supplement, diet or exercise program, before taking any medications or receiving treatment, particularly if you are currently under medical care. Make sure you carefully read all product labeling and packaging prior to use. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, do not take any supplements without first consulting and obtaining the approval of your healthcare provider. California Consumers – Proposition 65 requires sellers to notify California consumers of substances that are in many foods, plants, herbs and supplements with the following warning. WARNING: These products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.